- Audio access: Strategically placed audio access ports
- Compatibility: Fits phones up to 5 inches (12.7 cm) including iPhone     4/4s/5/5S/5C
- Comfort: Memory foam padding, for guaranteed comfort....backed by a     30 day money-back guarantee
- Design: Slim design with interior compartments; double zipper closure
- Durability: Will outlast the life of most phones and devices
- Protection: Slip proof design that is sweat & water resistant
5.0" x 3.0" x 0.4" (12.7 cm x 7.6 cm x 1 cm)
Small: 7" - 11" (18 cm - 28 cm)
Medium: 10" - 15" (25 cm - 38 cm)
Compatible with the following phones:
iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 5 with Speck case, iPhone 4/4s/3, iPhone 4 with Speck case, iPod Touch (2nd - 5th Gen), iPod Touch (All Gen)
P'9982, Bold, Curve 9315
Freedom II, L60
Moto E, Droid Mini, Droid Razr
Lumia 820, X2
Galaxy SIII Mini, Galaxy SII
Xperia advance, Xperia P
Up to 4.8" (122 mm)
- Love it Review by J. Border
- Loving It Review by T. Adams
Most of my clothes are void of pockets. Then I heard about this beauty. It holds my iPhone and other items neatly in place, I can operate my IPhone with ease within the case, it stays put and does not retain moisture from my "sweat fest".
I wear it indoors, outdoors, when walking, weight lifting, during kettlebell and stretching. I find myself using it when cooking and cleaning around the house, because it stays out of the way.
I highly recommend this item to anyone wanting to free their hands and pockets when exercising. (Posted on 4/28/14)
- Awesome Armband Review by S. Brenner
- Absolutely Perfect Review by Beth
- Amazing Product! Review by Marin, H.
- Great Product! Review by Kelsey R.
- Excellent product! Review by Carlos
- Great Workout Accessory Review by Di
- Well Constructed Review by Steve
During the race the next day I was amazed at how secure the band was to my arm. I have had bands in the past that jumped around on my arm and I would have to push them back up and reseat the strap every mile or so. This band stays snug on my arm without having to tighten it to the point of discomfort.
I have not currently taken it out on any runs when it is raining, so I can't comment on the water resistance factor. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Armpocket Aero i-10 Review by Will M.
- I looked at lot of products and chose the Armpocket so I could carry my iPhone,keys and cash. The three best features are: Quality is great. This is a solid product that seems like it will last a long time. 2) Very light. It looks big but you forget it is on your arm the first two minutes you use it. 3)It fits lots of different phones and mp3 players. When you upgrade or change you don't need to buy a new armband. Don't waste your money on some holder that only fits your current generation of phone just to save 1/2 and ounce of weight, because you won't notice it when you run anyway. I 100% recommend this product. (Also to note, my touch screen works well through the plastic pocket window.) (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Touch Control
- Quality, Durable