The Apple iPhone 13 release date has come and we have the perfect, no-slip running armbands to keep your shiny, brand new investment safe and sound while you workout, run errands, and travel! With independently-tested durability, look no further for workout gear that will still be by your side even when the NEXT iPhone launch comes around.
Editor’s Picks: Best Armbands for the iPhone 13 Design
A fitness armband is an easy choice for phone storage during exercise, but you want one that will offer the best protection while also being comfortable--no slipping, sliding, or chafing. With Armpocket’s memory foam backing, water-resistant materials, and patented v-strap, you get everything you need! For added convenience, you even have the option for a belt attachment, meaning the same protective armband can easily convert to a belt and back to an armband depending on your mood!
The good news is that when it comes to iPhone armbands for running, you have a few choices! Even for the brand new iPhone 13 release! Need an iPhone armband for small arms? Got it! iPhone armband for large arms? Not a problem! Depending on the size of your phone and whether or not you use a protective case, even as thick as Lifeproof or Otterbox, you're covered:
The Racer Series: These are high quality, minimalist armbands that will not accommodate your protective case. Perfect if all you need on your runs is your phone and little else. If a sleek and sturdy iPhone jogging armband is your preference, we recommend this route. The Racer Series can fit anything from the the iPhone 13 mini, 13, and 13 Pro in multiple arm strap lengths (small, medium, and large).
- Racer Plus - Fits phones without cases up to 6.3" - Perfect for the iPhone 13 mini
- Racer Edge - Fits full-screen phones without cases up to 6.4" (Bluetooth headphone compatibility only) - Works with the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro
The X Series: These are a slimmer design with all of the luxuries – zippers, a pocket for storage, machine washable, multiple arm strap lengths. The perfect middle ground if you want your iPhone armband case to still be sleek, but have a bit more storage than the super-thin Racer series. The smaller version in the X Series, the Armpocket X, is designed for phones like the iPhone 13 Pro without a case. The X Plus is case compatible for most iPhone models.
- Armpocket X - Fits phones without cases up to 6.0" - Fits iPhone 13 mini (with thin case), iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro (without a case)
- Armpocket X Plus - Fits phones and cases up to 6.5" - Works for the iPhone 13 or 13 Pro (with cases) and the iPhone 13 Pro Max (without a case)
The Elite Series: These are sporty and durable, with enough storage for all of your running essentials. This line has 3 sizes to accommodate the smallest like the iPhone 13 mini to the largest like the iPhone 13 Pro Max, even with a case. And they all come in 3 strap lengths as well, to accommodate smaller and larger biceps. If you need an iPhone sports armband that will fit your phone, its case, keys, cash, cards, energy gels, chapstick, and more, look no further!
- Ultra i-35 - Fits phones and cases up to 6.0" - For the iPhone 13 mini
- Mega i-40 - Fits phones and cases up to 6.5" - For the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro
- Mega i-40 Plus - Fits phones and cases up to 7.0" - For the iPhone 13 Pro Max
For most of us, leaving a phone behind just isn’t as realistic option. With the right running armband, you won’t even know you’re wearing it!