Racer's Edge™ Description
Discreet when you don’t need it, accessible when you do. Sport the Racer’s Edge™ when you’re on the go, and move distraction-free. When you need to make a call, view a text, check your email, or switch up your tunes, you’ll have your phone handy (er…arm-y?).
If your phone features a curved screen, enjoy unobstructed use with this armband’s extended window design.
Racer's Edge™ - Features
- Patented non-slip design with single interior pocket
- Sport Velcro closure
- Memory foam padding for custom fit and guaranteed comfort
- Weather-proof and sweat-proof
- Universally compatible audio access ports
- Reflective design for high visibility at night
- *Hand-washing recommended due to reflective properties
Racer's Edge™ - Tech Specs
- Fits devices and cases up to 6” (15.24 cm) in length, including:
- iPhone 7/6/6s with slim case
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 edge
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6” x 3.5” x 0” flat (15.24 cm x 7.6 cm x 0 cm)
- Strap available in S and M length (measure around upper arm)
- Small: 7-11” (18-28 cm)
- Medium: 10-15” (25-38 cm)
- Color options: black
Compatible With the Following Phones
- iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/6s/6, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 4/4s/3
- G4, G3
- MOTO G Turbo 2015, MOTO X Force
- Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5 Sport
- Xperia Z2, Xperia Z1 LTE, Xperia Z LTE
- Up to 6.0" (152 mm)
Write a Review
Now please write a (short) review....(max. 2000 characters)
After my review of the Armpocket Ultra i-35 I will now also review the new Racer edge. I have been very skeptical and armbands in Neoprene (or similar rubber materials) as they have always been a huge disappointment. The sweat always comes through the material and makes the phone wet after only a few minutes of exercising. I'm glad to say that the Racer's Edge is as sweat proof as the Ultra i-35. Not a sign of moisture on the front of the Armpocket, and my phone was dry, this was after 75 minutes of hill climbing spinning!
I love the new Racer's Edge! Must say I was a little skeptical do to the material. I was pleasantly surprised! It really is 100% sweat proof.
Also, the Armpocket does not slip on my arm and that's a big plus too! So I give the racer edge the points 10/10! Be careful, Armpocket is highly addictive and I have grown very emotionally attached to my two Armpocket armbands =D ! So if you exercise hard and want quality : what are you waiting for? Buy one today!