Ultra-thin, super convenient. Featuring a minimalistic design, the Racer™ is lightweight and form fitting—which makes it a heavyweight carrying solution. Slip in your phone, house key, and ID, and get a move on. You’ll hardly even notice it’s there.
With this armband’s adaptable memory foam, you’ll never have to leave your comfort zone. At the gym, the beach, the park, the airport—home is where your arm is.
Racer™ - Features
- Patented non-slip design with single interior pocket
- Sport Velcro closure
- Memory foam padding for custom fit and guaranteed comfort
- Weather-proof and sweat-proof
- Universally compatible audio access ports
- Reflective design for high visibility at night
- *Hand-washing recommended due to reflective properties
Racer™ - Tech Specs
- Fits devices and cases up to 5.5” (13.9 cm) in length, including:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/6/6s
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.5” x 3.0” x 0” flat (13.9 cm x 8 cm x 0 cm)
- Strap available in S, M and L length (measure around upper arm)
- Small: 7-11” (18-28 cm)
- Medium: 10-15” (25-38 cm)
- Large: 13-18" (33-46 cm)
- Color options: black, yellow, pink
Compatible With the Following Phones
- iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/6s/6, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 4/4s/3
- Q10, Z10, Passport
- Lumia 1020, Lumia 638, Lumia 730, Lumia 830, Lumia 735, Lumia 640
- Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Sport
- Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z1 LTE, Xperia Z1 Compact
- Up to 5.25" (133 mm), Up to 5.5" (139 mm)
Write a Review
Now please write a (short) review....(max. 2000 characters)
Let me start by making it known i sweat buckets while running. I bought and returned 4 other armbands from various stores because they let sweat soak through the material and come in contact with my iphone. I have been using the Racer for 2 straight weeks of running and i have been amazed at the comfort of the band and the fact that sweat cannot penetrate the electronic compartment. sometimes i find a small line towards the lower third of my phone where there seems to be a seam where moister can enter. but other than that i feel confident using this product under any circumstances.
I've always been reluctant to wear anything on my arm, but when I dropped my iPhone on my last run from carrying it in my hand, I decided I better try something. I went with the Racer since it's so thin and gotta say, I love it!
It's the best of both worlds, thin and comfortable and best of all, it protects my phone! Nicely done, Armpocket!