- Audio access: Strategically placed audio access ports
- Compatibility: Fits phones up to 5.5 inches (14 cm) including the     Amazon Fire, Samsung Galaxy® S4 or SIII or iPhones® in Otterbox®     cases
- Comfort: Memory foam padding, for guaranteed comfort....backed by a     30 day money-back guarantee
- Design: Slim design with interior compartments; double zipper closure
- Durability: Will outlast the life of most phones and devices
- Protection: Slip proof design that is sweat & water resistant
5.5" x 3.8" x 0.8" (14 cm x 9.5 cm x 1.9 cm)
Small: 7" - 11" (18 cm - 28 cm)
Medium: 10" - 15" (25 cm - 38 cm)
Large: 13" - 18" (33 cm - 46 cm)
- Recommend Review by S. Matthews
Get one. (Posted on 7/23/14)
- Fits my phone nicely Review by J. Iannazzo
I also can keep my locker key in the pocket behind my phone, which is nice!
It stays on snuggly and doesn't slip off. My phone never gets wet from sweat neither. (Posted on 4/28/14)
- Great product as expected Review by Mirjam
In the mean time I will enjoy using this one. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- It fits perfect! Review by Rick, C. Jr. - May 2013
My wife loves the Armpocket and if it were not for that her phone would have been ruined in the downpour yesterday! (Posted on 7/3/13)
- You can't beat it Review by Sarah S.
I used to have to stop and dunk my phone in a ziplock bag in the event of rain. With the Armpocket, I never break stride. I've run for hours in downpours and my phone was totally untouched. The subtle details are great-- like the velcro closure technology-- It won't trash your running gloves in the winter like most harsh velcro does. It's also very comfortable and doesn't pinch or rub like my previous armbands have.
I have the i-30 and stash my iPhone5, some emergency cash, an id, an energy shot and a key inside. Even when it's fully loaded I don't find it to be bulky in the least.
If you ever have a question, the customer service is outstanding. I recommend Armpocket to any runner or sports enthusiast. You can't beat it. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Best smartphone armband Review by Esteban C.
EDIT: just got an iPhone 5 to replace the Droid X, and bought an Otterbox Defender case. This armpocket fits the iPhone in the otterbox perfectly. Without the otterbox it's a little loose, but no big deal. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Great for S3 Review by Z
Not having to take off the layers of protection on/off every time I run was alone worth the extra 20$. I also got caught in a mild rain and everything was completely fine, cant speak for a heavy pour but I would imagine everything would be great. It fits like a glove, I love the velcro technology it implements; the velcro never wears and like all velcro, very simple to put on and was a great fit. It easily fits my house key, some money, and an ID with room to spare.
Anyway I figured since the S3 was a big phone and this was a big case I was buying a case that would more then likely work for all future models I upgrade to so it hopefully will end up being a very smart buy. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Touch Control
- Quality, Durable